Online Showroom A dedicated online showroom displaying - your products to global fashion buyers. You can show up to 30 product photos and 10 catalogues. Buyers make their business enquiries to you directly through the showroom. You can change your showroom content at anytime according to seasons and collections.
365 Power Promotion FNA not only exposes your company and products online, but also provides traffic to your website and your booth at trade shows through our weekly enewsletters and special fair promotions.
Global Trade Offers You have the privileged right to post Offers to Sell and to reply to Offers to Buy on the global Trade Offers List. You are granted full access to reply to sourcing needs posted by buyers at the global Trade Offer board.
1. What is FashionNetAsia? FashionNetAsia is a professional online trade platform for suppliers and buyers of high-fashion leather goods, raw materials, tools and machinery. Supplier members present their products and services in online fashion showrooms and through trade offers. Visitors can view and contact fashion manufacturers and suppliers, and post offers to buy finished products or materials. FashionNetAsia also features related fashion exhibitions and fairs, blogs and news.
2. What is the benefit of joining FashionNetAsia as a Supplier Member? FashionNetAsia generates trade leads for fashion suppliers of finished products, materials, technologies and related services. Currently over 18,700 qualified fashion buyers visit FashionNetAsia every month. If you join as a supplier member your online showroom functions a mini-website that you can update anytime. Trade inquiries from interested fashion buyers are forwarded to you by email.
Also, the online showroom drives traffic to suppliers’ individual websites. Quite often buyers also make direct inquiries by phone or email.
3. What do TRADE SHOW EXHIBITORS at the APLF and Fashion Access (September) get out of FashionNetAsia? Due to a unique and exclusive partnership between the fashion fairs and FashionNetAsia, trade show exhibitors benefit from: - A full year membership with online showroom at nominal pricing of USD 150 (instead of USD 890). The membership usually starts two months ahead of show opening. - The online showroom is part of the interactive exhibitor list for each show. The online exhibitor list is the most visited and used part of a trade show site. - Marketing tools provided with the membership, allowing members to create sophisticated e-invitations to their booth at the related Fashion Show. - There are no repeat costs of membership for participating at multiple APLF shows.
7. Who are the buyers at FashionNetAsia? The buyers at FashionNetAsia are importers, exporters, wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers, and designers of fashion finished products and materials. They access FashionNetAsia from China, Hong Kong, Asia, USA and Europe. FashionNetAsia reaches about 40,000 unique contacts weekly by email. The website reaches around 18,700 unique buyers per month.
FashionNetAsia has a strict NO-LIES policy about its traffic and provides traffic figures right out from the world’s leading traffic analytics supplier Adobe Omniture. For a detailed breakdown of traffic, countries and business background contact services@FashionNetAsia.com.
8. How can I maximize the success of my showroom at FashionNetAsia? Same as at a trade show participation the success will depend much on products and their presentation. It is highly recommended to upload quality pictures of products with detailed product description. Also it is recommended to update contents frequently such as to ensure no pictures or products are outdated.